Friday 2 May 2014

My nonsense poems in Bengali and my Blog.

This is my 123rd posting of my Blog. When I started writing my Blog on 11 October 2012 (and actively since 5 May 2013), I didn't have the faintest idea about a BLOG or what it is. I was not even aware that a Blog was a sort of online 'diary' to be read by anyone from any corner of the world. I had no idea about why a Blog is called a "Blog" and where from its name have been derived. Then one fine morning, I came to know from Internet that the short form of  Web-Log is known as Blog. What a grand discovery on my part !

Initially, my Blog was  photography oriented and I shared many of my photographs with my viewers. Then it featured my illustrations & sketches, layout & designs done by me for various clients and finally, with effect from 30 November 2013, my robinscreations.blogspot.in became mainly Bengali poem oriented carrying my nonsense poems/rhymes/verses. Today, I immensely enjoy sharing my poems with you and I truly appreciate your interest in it. Today, it is being viewed by over 8076 readers worldwide. Thank you, my dear friends. I gratetfully acknowledge your support. Please continue to extend your patronage, as always.

Today's 123rd posting carries some of my recent poems (nonsense or no-nonsense) and illustrations thereof, And a picture in the beginning. You are at liberty to post your comments - good, bad or ugly by clicking the "post comments" button below.

Happy viewing...








7 comments:

  1. khub valo sobkotai.tobe satyajitbabu-r je chhobita eNkechhen tate haat duto mukhtake ddheke felechhe;ektoo neeche hole aro valo lagto.valo thakben sobsomoy, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kausik. Satyajit Ray-er chhobiyaa aamar aanka noy (Kobitaa-r ekdom neechhe lekha aachhe artist-er naam). Otaa aamar chhele Ritam Banerjee-r kishor boyeshe aanka. O ekhon Mumbai-based Commercial Photographer of international repute. Somoy pele, tumee or BLOG-taa dekhte paaro : ritambanerjee.blogspot.com Asha koree, bhalo laagbe. Thanks again. :-)

      Delete
    2. Kausik, sorry. Aaami bhool kore Ritam-er Blog-er kotha likhechhilam. O ekhon Blog lekhe naa. Tumee borong or Website-taa dekhte paaro. Link-taa holo : ritambanerjee.com Asha koree bhalo laagbe. :-)

      Delete
  2. hmmm,tai toh;akdom-i kheyal kori ni;eta aboshyo satyajitbabur khub famous akta pose;tobe Ritam ki eta mon thekei eNkechhilo naki oirakom kono pose-er chhobi dekhe?o-r aaNkar haat khub sundor--ekei bole gene, :D valo thakben sobsomoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kausik, thhikee bolechho tumee. Etaa onaar ektaa bikhyato pose ! Jotodur mone pore, Ritam oto olpo boyeshe kono photo dekheyi enkechhilo. Mon theke noy. Tumee to jaanoi, etaa Shooting-er somoy Camera-ye onaar look through koraar bikhyato photo - frame taa visualize koraar jonno. Tomake aabaro dhonnobad. :-)

      Delete
  3. Rabin babu, always I enjoy your poems and drawings in FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tapan Babu, aapnake osonkhyo dhonnobad - chomotkaar ei montobyer jonno. Songe thakben. Utsaaho deben. Ebong, bhalo thakben. :-)

      Delete