Thursday 27 March 2014

Nonsense rhymes in Bengali in my 116th Blog posting...

Nonsense rhymes in Bengali in my 115th Blog posting...

In this 115th posting of my Blog, I wish to greet you all for your uninterrupted support and encouragement. I am pleasantly surprised to see my 7240 viewers worldwide reading my Blog with Bengali nonsense poems and rhymes from countries as far as USA, UK, Germany, Canada, France, Malaysia, Japan and Australia etc. I feel humbled. Thank you dear viewers for accepting my Blog every day, day after day! It takes so long for a tree to grow, so many years of pushing the sky and reaching out with their wooden fingers. I too consider my Blog as a 'speaking tree' with so many branches spreading and spreading and spreading...

In the beginning, I've put a picture taken by me at Digha by the Bay of Bengal in West Bengal. India a couple of years ago. Please continue to encourage me as ever.

Happy viewing...








2 comments:

  1. aha!!darun sanchayon!!"Chhaya-r byaparee" khub-i sundor;tobe "chhayar songe juddho kore" jayantilal-er "gatre holo byatha"-r badole akebare "nipatone siddho" hobar dosha hoyechhilo.ar professor hNesoraam hNushiyar je abar phire esechhen etao khub anonder khabor, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kausik, tomaar comment aami khoob mon diye poree (jodio beshee-taai taar proshonshaaye bhoraa). Bhalo laage, jokhon tumee upovog koro. Sukumar Ray majhe-majhei ghure-pheere aamr lekhaaye haajir hoye jaan. Tomaar motoyee teeni aamar praaner lekhok. Baar baar aamar Blog-e esho. Nemontonno roilo. Bhalo theko.

      Delete