Thursday 11 October 2012

I've arrived !

So... I've arrived ! Ya, it's totally a new world for me and I am quite unsure about what to Blog? Will they be just  my  poems... my literary articles... my sketches... my cartoons or caricatures... photographs composed & shot by me... or will they simply express my feelings, my thoughts? I'm still not sure !

That I stay in Kolkata (India) may not be an info worth posting ! That I love travelling places and I love shooting pictures during my tours is also a well known fact by now. That I am fond of penning short and funny poems or stories may not be known to many (except my close friends in the Facebook and elsewhere). But, what next? Should I post 'something' in my Blog everyday? Shall I be a perpetual defaulter... Well, I don't know at this stage and I shall try to stay somewhere in between. I'll be happy if you'll manage to see my Blog : robinscreations.blogspot.in - at least occasionally. And send your advice & suggestions as well. Keep well. Till then...

Robin Banerjee




4 comments:

  1. I understand, I've done enough injustice to my Blog. I have not posted anything since months. Nor did I share my pictures - photos or cartoons with anybody.

    I have come to Mumbai about a week ago. Going out in the evening with my camera with the hope that I may find something exciting to click. And the latest news is, my son, Ritam has just gifted me a Panasonic HD Video Camera which I have just received. A great event to celebrate. Isn't it? Hope, I can do justice with my newly acquired tool. Till then.... Have a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new day. A new beginning. New ideas. Newer thoughts on a cloudy morning. What next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robinda-r Blog-e haate-khorhi deowar din theke dekha shuru korlam.amar comments dekhte apnakeo abar pichhon phire dekha shuru korte hobe Robinda,hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomaar ei comment-taa miss kore gechhilam. Thanks & sorry! Bhalo theko.

      Delete