Wednesday 21 January 2015

It may sound funny!

158th Posting :

It may sound funny!

Let me admit that I have become lazier than ever before. Not that winter has made me so, nor even my preoccupations, but, for reasons that I myself do not know - I feel reluctant to do even the mundane tasks I am supposed to perform nowadays. I wonder if my 'old' age has started catching up or the environs or happenings around me are affecting my psyche.

I love penning down Bengali nonsense rhymes/poems with funny illustrations, I love taking photographs outdoor and I enjoy sketching and painting as well. I even love to shoot small documentaries on subjects that catch my attention. But, believe me, everything is stalled for the time being at my end. Well, let me take an honest attempt to put me back to the rails again.

Here are six (6) of my recent poems - funny or not-so-funny, nonsense or not-so--nonsense and a picture drawn with the help of  my computer 'mouse'.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.
15687.







2 comments:

  1. sottyi onekdin pore pelam. majhe majhe klanti asa swavabik boiki. takhon kichhudin biroti dile abar ichchhe-ta chege otthe, :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dhonnobad, Kausik. Onekdin por praaye jor korei etaa leekhe phellam.

      Delete