Wednesday 4 September 2013

MY KOLKATA - II - (A pictorial overview).

The other day while passing through the Dharamtolla area in Kolkata, I saw Swadesh Babu hurrying towards Park Street with a shopping bag in his hand. After an exchange of pleasantries, he asked me, "Kothaaye chollen, Moshai, Camera haate niye? Kee achhe eto chhobi tolaar ei shohore" (Where are you going with your camera, man? Do you find this city enough interesting so as to record it?)? I simply smiled... Kolkata, to me, is not only unpredictable, but unfathomable too ! While recording the solitary boat ferrying at dusk in the evening at Prinsep Ghat, the reflections of the colourful lights under the bridge just mesmerized my heart and my mind exclaimed : Wah!

These 15 pictures were shot by me in Kolkata over a span of 6-8 months. Your comments are welcome.

Happy viewing...



























1 comment:

  1. kolkata achhe kolkata-tei, kolkata thakbeo kolkata-tei, :D :D

    ReplyDelete