Saturday 28 December 2013

The oddities of life in my nonsense rhymes in Bengali !

The oddities of life in my nonsense rhymes/poems in Bengali !

The oddities of life have always drawn my attention and I tried to highlight the  'funny sides of life' in many of my poems, mainly in my nonsense rhymes and verses. Even fictitious activities like painting a picture of 'nothingness' (or air) or enjoying a recipe where 'fried ice' is the main item have found their places in my poems. Also featured in my poems are the agonies of a computer or its peripherals, the nonsense recipes or even a flying girl! To tell you the truth, I enjoy placing myself in children's shoes and see the world from their point of view.

This episode of my Blog features some of my nonsense rhymes/poems (with illustrations by yours truly) with all their unnatural oddities. Plus a photograph taken by me as a bonus. Hope, you will enjoy reading this issue.

 Happy reading...







2 comments:

  1. chhobi-ta asadharon!!eta ki bNas-er kaj?kobita-o darun;khub valo laglo

    ReplyDelete