Wednesday 19 March 2014

My nonsense rhymes in Bengali...

My nonsense rhymes in Bengali...

Being out of station since the last few days, it was not possible for me to 'free' my mind and write a Blog Posting on my subject :  Bengali nonsense rhymes and poems. The nonsense rhymes I usually try to pen down are basically harmless and are mostly loaded with funny ideas, though sometimes, they present a little bit of satire, beside a touch of humor or wit. I personally feel, primarily these literary pieces should bring a little smile (or a big laughter)  in the faces of those, to whom, life is meant for only 'hard work' and nothing else! No more talk for the present.

The picture in the beginning has been drawn by me by using the 'computer mouse'. This is a Bonus for you all - with my compliments.

Happy viewing...







2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha;darun;sottyi,rabon rajar chul katto ke setai balmiki likhe jaan ni.achchha,neta-ra ki more giyeo neta-i thaken;tahole vut-rajotwo toh chharkhar hoye jabe, :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kausik, thanks. Sei byaapare tomaake ekmatro Valmiki Kobi-ee bolte paarben, Onaar Mobile number-taa aamar jaana nei. Thhakle tomaake obosshoyee deetam... Aar Neta-rao poro-jonme Neta hoben keena, seitaao bolaa ektu mushkil. Tobe tNaara chesttaaa to obossoyee ektaa korben desperately. Korei chharben -eta guaranteed. Anyway, thanks again. :-)

      Delete