Monday 24 March 2014

Random thoughts and my nonsense rhymes.

Random thoughts and my nonsense rhymes.

My mouth knows how to talk... my eyes know how to cry... my legs know how to walk... and my heart knows how to fly...  !... But do I really know when to talk, when to cry, when to walk or when to fly? ... The answer is not very clear to me.

Am I talking nonsense? If I am, better let me put a full stop here and instead post some of my nonsense rhymes/poems in Bengali along with a picture of a cyclist, to whom 'infinity' is the only destination! The picture was taken by me at the seashore of Toshali Sands by the Bay of Bengal near Puri, Odisha, India.

Happy viewing...







3 comments:

  1. প্রিয় রবিনবাবু, খুব ভাল লাগল আপনার এই ব্লগের সন্ধান পেয়ে। মাঝে মাঝে এখানে আপনার এই বাগানে এসে মন ভাল করে যাব। আপনার পরিচিতিও যেটুকু পেলাম বেশ ভাল লাগল। ভাল থাকবেন, ধন্যবাদ।

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priyo Tapan Babu, Khoob bahlo laaglo aapnee aamar Blog visit koraaye ! Aami sommanito. Majhe majhe aapnar montobyo porte khoob bhalo laagbe. Eitaa aamar Blog-er 114th posting. Protee week-ei motamuti 3-4 te posting thaake. Bhalo thakben Nomoskar jaanben.

      Delete
  2. "ilitary-military" porhe baddo ga ghinghin korlo;"folaar" toh asadharon!!bakigulo-o jothajatho,ar prothom chhobi-ta veeson arthobaho---amader jeebon-er chhobi jekhane amader sobaikei aka-akai poth parhi dite hoy, :)

    ReplyDelete