Friday 26 December 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with my poems.

156th Posting : 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

 As Google Doodle says : 'Tis the season!', I too echo their words. The weather is perfect (though chilly and snowy at some places), the backdrop is ready and it's time to celebrate with one and all. Yes, I repeat, one and all! Let's share all our pleasure and happiness with those who are deprived - for reasons they can not be held responsible.

The festive season is everyone's and celebrations should be the common word. My best wishes, love and congratulations to you all. Laugh or smile with my nonsense poems or rhymes in Bengali... and the world will laugh with you. Wishing you the best of everything.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.

P.S. Yes, I too have a point to rejoice. My Blog has crossed 15,040 page views till my last (155th) posting. I am indeed thankful to all of you - for patronizing and encouraging!









2 comments:

  1. khub valo laglo. aro valo laglo 15,000 cross korechhe dekhe. 20,000 ar dur-e noy, :-) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kausik Datta : Onek dhonnobad. Tomaar aagaam shuvechchhar jonyo onek onek dhonnobad.

    ReplyDelete