Thursday 4 December 2014

Nonsense Rhymes are here again...

151st Post : Nonsense Rhymes are here again...

One full month... and I have been absent from my Blog since my last (150th) posting on 1 November 2014. Unpardonable, you may say, but  I had to, though I wished to post something during this period and wanted to keep it running. Now I am here again with my bouquet of Bengali nonsense poems for you. Please love them or hate them, but please, for God's sake, do not ignore them. Here are some of my recent poems for you... and  a cartoon conceived and drawn by me in the beginning.

Happy reading...

Robin Banerjee.







2 comments:

  1. onekdin pore apnar blog porhlam. khub valo laglo. valo thakben sobsomoy, :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khoob anondo pelaam, Kausik. Shob somoy shonge theko.

      Delete