Friday 27 February 2015

It's spring time, dear friends!

161st Post :

It's spring time, dear friends!

Preoccupations kept me away from posting anything new in my blog for about 3 weeks. I'm indeed sorry, my dear friends. Now that I am a little relaxed, I feel, it's time to interact with you again and this time, with my favorite pictures. The winter time is over in Kolkata and the murcury has started to rise since the last few days. I am not saying that the heat is unbearable and there is no cool breeze around evening to bring some respite, yet the weather hints towards a hot summer. As per the schedule, spring should precede the summer and birds should chirp to welcome its arrival and thus in this posting, I am pleased to post some of my birds and folliage pictures - only for you.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.
16570












6 comments:

  1. Splendid, as always. Robinda has magic in his fingers, with his camera working as magic wand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sesh chhobi-ta veeson sundor!! khub valo thakben, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kausik, Osomkhyo osonkhyo dhonnobad tomake. Bhalo theko. Shonge theko. Aaj last 8 ghontaaye aamar Blog visit korechhen 470 jon maanush. Asha koree, tumee khushi hobe.

      Delete
  3. Somnath, I feel indeed honoured & blessed with your comments. As always, you have helped me to move forward in the right direction. I am grateful. Thanks & regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. In this connection may i request you to let me know the steps for enabling comments and suggestions and the replies thereto in a blog page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess, it has to be through Google Plus enrolment. You may try. I've heard this problem earlier too from some of my friends. Just give it a try.... and yes, a big thanks for your kind & encouraging words. :-)

      Delete