Tuesday 3 March 2015

A simple recipe for a magical day - my funny poems.

162nd Post :

A simple recipe for a magical day...

Laugh... and the world laughs with you. Have fun... and everyone will share your happiness. But I must confess that saying this is much easier than performing. If you allow your ears to be used as my canvas, I may try to speak in pictures. Please permit me to use my tongue as a brush and all I'd want from you would be your imagination!.

To elaborate, I can just say that take one beach, soak in sunshine. gently drop jewels into rock pools, add the promise of buried treasure and season with stories of mermaids and seagulls. Finally, add plenty of children, because children are the main ingredient in my recipe. Just wait and watch what happens. You are sure to see a recipe for a magical day!

Here are seven of my nonsense poems and a 'computer mouse drawn' painting... all for you.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.
17078.








5 comments:

  1. asadharon!! 17,000-er jonyo onek ovinandon, :D khub valo thakben, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ovinondon-er jonyo ojoshro dhonnobad, Kausik. Tumee aamar cholaar pother chirodeener shongee. Bhalo theko.

      Delete
  2. Robin-da, apnar 162nd post kothay? 27th february-r post chhilo 161 ar eta 163. ami ki miss korlam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kausik. Tumee thhikee bolechho. Etaa 162nd Post-ee hobe. Typing mistake hoye gechhilo. Aami correct kore 163 ke 162 kore diyechhi. Tomaake aabaro dhonnobad.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete