Tuesday 10 March 2015

Even ghosts love to enjoy their birthdays!

164th Post : 

Even ghosts love to enjoy their birthdays!

Birthdays do not present themselves everyday! They are very special, come once in a year and stays for only 24 hours. They remind you of what you have done so far in your life - good, bad or ugly and guide you to chart your future path. To most, birthdays are meant for celebrations with cakes, candles, baloons. flowers, champaign, dance & music and of course, wth the choicest gourmets. To others, they are ideally suited for introspection, to look back, to take corrective measures for anything wrong they might have done in the past and to look forward to achieve their future goals. Both are right in their own ways. Believe me, even ghosts love to enjoy their birthdays with gaiety and fanfare!

Normally, I love to spend my birthdays in seclusion with serinity and peace of mind. To me, birthdays are always special. Today being my birthday. I wish to share some of my 'nonsense poems' and 3 pics from different stages of my life (the 1st one being the oldest photograph that I have in my possession and the last one, the most current) plus a funny picture drawn by me, through which I wish to celebrate my freedom.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.
17413/281981









2 comments:

  1. chhobi-gulo khub sundor!! kobita toh bolai bahulyo. tobe ebare ramgorurh-keo apnar chhorha porhate hobe. amar mone hoy gusti-suddhu sobai haschhe dekhe moner dukkhe ramgorurh kNede felchhe, :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kausik Datta : Tomaake naa pele aamar jeebon-taa opurnoyee theke jeto... e ekebaare aamar moner kotha!!. Bhalo theko. Shonge theko. :-)

      Delete