Saturday 26 April 2014

Scorching heat... No breeze... No respite...

Welcome to my 121st post.

It's too hot outside... 42 degrees celsius... Scorching heat... No breeze... No respite... Only suffering!... I believe, only my ghosts can rescue us from this condition and bring smile in our faces. Here are a few of my nonsense rhymes in Bengali where ghosts dominate & rule.

Hope, henseforth you'll have some comfort and solace with the blessings of my cordial & friendly ghosts. This blog post begins with the master drummer, Bhootodrumon beating drums in his inimitable style ( a picture sketched by me). Please post your comments if you want.

Happy viewing...








2 comments:

  1. vut-er raja-r kachhe barof-er changorh chaite hobe ebar,hahahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaao... chaao... ebaar shetaai chaao... ! :-D

    ReplyDelete