Friday 23 May 2014

Fun is an essential element of life.

Fun is an essential element of life. Often it is equated with satire or sarcasm, or both. Or it can highlight humor in such a subtle way in order to bring smile in our faces. When Groucho Marx says : "Marriage is the chief cause of divorce," we laugh and enjoy the sarcasm within it. And we have no other choice but to support his views. While there are many faces of satire, it can be directed toward one particular person, a whole country or even the world. A witty mind will always be on the lookout for good humor. And that is that! It's too hot & humid in Kolkata (India) and it has become extremely difficult to make my brain work!

This 125th issue of my Blog with a global viewership of 8583 invites you to enjoy some of my recent nonsense poems/rhymes in Bengali penned down by me only recently. Plus a picture created by me, in the beginning. Please feel free to post your comments to encourage or criticize me.

Happy viewing...






1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha;garomeo mon tthanda hoye gelo toh Robinda.shuru-r chhobi-tao darun hoyechhe, :D garome valo thakben, :)

    ReplyDelete