Sunday 11 May 2014

Something positive.

Something positive...

To me, everyday is "Mother's Day"... Today, 11th May, the 2nd Sunday of May is just a token declaration of the "Mother's Day" ! My tribute to all mothers worldwide...

The final phase of polling is about to end. Tomorrow, 12th May 2014 being the last day of polling, the noisy, yet hectic campaigning is already over. Elections do not appeal much to me. So many promises... so much of mud slinging... enough of character assassination... sporadic violence... so much of expenses! Each of them affects my psyche and I start feeling depressed and demoralized. What about pronouncing certain positive measures by the protectors of democracy? 

In a people's democracy, casting a vote is a basic duty of a citizen and I too have to abide by this. Politics is not my cup of tea. Yet I have penned down some nonsense rhymes/poems in Bengali in the recent past, hoping that people's democracy will see its good days again.

This is my 123rd posting after a gap of 9 days. Happy reading...















2 comments:

  1. vot-er chalchitro akebare sundor vabe dhora porhechhe apnar kalom-e;tobe akta kotha.vuteder deshe elction hole ora takhon nijeder niyei byasto hoye porhbe,manushder kotha ki ar mon-e thakbe? :p :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kausik Datta : Thanks.... Bhootera aar jaai hok, Manusher moto okreetogyo noy ! Oraa Maanushder thhikee mone raakhbe... ebong seta haare-haare ! :-D

      Delete