Friday 25 July 2014

A big 'thank you' to all my viewers worldwide!

139th posting.

Ever since the beginning of this Blog, I have been wondering about my viewers worldwide, who visit this place regularly! I do not know, who the 'visitors' really are, who have been patronizing this Blog regularly and what are their nationalities? After all, I have all my postings in Bengali, I share my typical nonsense rhymes (some of which may be just rubbish!) and I am not-so-regular in posting. Still I find viewers from countries as far as USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Bolivia, Philippines, China, Ireland, Bangladesh etc., who  continue to patronize my Blog in a regular manner. While saying so, I am not taking into account, a substantial number of  viewers from my own country, India. I must say, I'm lucky and I feel honored! Thanks my dear viewers. Please be with me during my future postings and please post your comments as well in Google, so that I feel encouraged.

Here in Kolkata (India), the weather is fine, the mood is fresh and I am as eccentric as I have ever been! Till the beginning of this post, I am lucky to have more than 11,127 viewers (220 more since my last one - 138th) with me and I expect loads of love from you, which I'd like to lovingly reciprocate. In this 139th post, I am sharing 6 (six) of my recent Bengali nonsense poems/rhymes/verses with you, plus, a picture from my creative archives.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.


                                      






3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha, darun darun!!! chhobi-tao khub mojar, sandeho nei, :D 11,000 view-club-er jonyo apnake oneeeeeeek ovinandon, :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kausik Datta : Tomaake onek onek dhonnobad. Tomaar regularity of visiting my Blog aamake shudhu utsaho-ee deynee... mugdho korechhe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ei posting-gulor daan-deeke aar neeche je Ad-gulo dekhte paachchho, taate click kore dekho. Onek notun notun khobor paabe ogulote. :-)

    ReplyDelete