Thursday 3 July 2014

Is my Blog still creating enough interest among you?

135th posting:

This morning, I was wondering if my Blog is still creating enough interest among you! The same old wine in a new bottle - the typical yet funny nonsense rhymes in Bengali, the stereotyped illustrations, sarcastic themes... the list may be endless...

But the consolation is: I am helpless and I am not good at other things, which I may confidently present before you. Though occasionally I try to post some of my photographs in this blog, I am not sure whether you appreciate them or not. At least, I do not receive your applause through your comments, which I eagerly long for. I am posting 6 of my Bengali nonsense poems here again, along with a cartoon by me in the beginning.

10477 views worldwide till the 134th episode with an average of 78+ have made me emboldened to pen down the 135th episode - only for you, my dear friends. A big thanks to all of you.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.








2 comments:

  1. apni jate sersttho apni tai-i likhe cholun Robinda, :D apnar blog-er patthok-sonkhya-r kromobardhomanota etai proman kore je ajker din-eo "nonsense rhymes" janopriyo. sutorang apnar chinta akebarei amulok, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aamake shob somoyei utsaaho diye aashchho tumee. Ebaareo deele. Aami kritogyo. Bhalo theko. :-)

      Delete