Wednesday 30 July 2014

Eid Mubarak before I post my poems!

140th Posting :

Eid Mubarak before I post my poems!

First, let me wish Happy Eid to all my viewers. Eid Mubarak! Hope, the celebrations yesterday were grand. I have many Muslim friends from whom I received ' Eid Mubarak' messages and I too reciprocated them. Let there be peace and brotherhood all around the globe.

The very idea of posting my new poems in my Blog - Bengali nonsense rhymes & verses, injects enough excitement in me. More so, when I get the feedback that you have gone through them - posting after posting, episode after episode. It doubles or trebles my energy and increases my adrenaline levels. Till the last episode dt July 25, 2014  (139th), 11,335 of you have viewed and patronized my Blog, which has given me enough strength & courage to post another new episode (140th) today. Hope, this version too will find your love and patronage as always.

In this 140th episode, I would like to share with you - seven of my recent poems (nonsense or otherwise) plus a picture drawn by me with the computer mouse - in the beginning. Hope, these will be liked by you.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee
Kolkata.








2 comments:

  1. onekgulo kobita notun!! 'internetomania', 'petni o bou' ar 'dourh'--tintei notun; tobe 'petni o bou' chhorha-te antyomil notun dharoner; eta ki kono reeti na apnar experiment? amar khub valo laglo; khub valo thakben Robinda, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomaar observation ke baahobaa deetei hoy ! Teen-tei notun chhoraa, jegulo aage dekhenee keu. Aar "Petnee o Bou"-er chhondomeel ichchhe korei ektu notun bhabe koraar chestaa korechhi. Tomaar bhalo legechhe jene aaswoshto holaam. Tomaar moto paathok - je kono lekhoker kaachheyee eershhar bishoy! Onek dhonnobad tomaake. Bhalo theko. :-)

      Delete