Friday 11 July 2014

The painting in the beginning is a Bonus!

11 July 2014 - 136th episode.

Of late, I have been noticing that the regularity of writing my posts has been dwindling, the reason being extreme fatigue due to my recent illness. While my mind longs for writing a new post, my physique betrays. If I say : my favorite color is W, my favorite drink is bees, my favorite song is apple and my favorite hat is trees, you'll simply raise your eyebrows, and wonder if I have gone mad! But, as a writer of nonsense poems & rhymes in Bengali and an illustrator of funny cartoons, I may expect you to excuse me.

So, instead of writing too many words here, better let me share 5 (five) of my so called new 'creations' with you and see if the number of viewers (currently 10,664 worldwide) increase with each posting, provided they continue to enjoy my nonsense rhymes/verses in Bengali. The illustration (World Cup 2014 : Germany -7, Brazil -1) in the beginning is a Bonus!

Happy viewing...


                                     




2 comments:

  1. besh vule vule gechhilam 1-7 score-ta; abar mon-e porhe gelo, :p :v khub sundor kobita ar chhobi-r sangkalon, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhulo naa eto joldee. Bhalo theko. Onek dhonnobad. Bhalo theko. :-)

      Delete