Sunday 29 June 2014

A Blog that keeps me moving...

A Blog that keeps me moving...

Way back in 2012, on 11 October, at the insistence of my daughter Soity and her husband, Sourajit, I started to write my Blog for the 1st time : http://robinscreations.blogspot.in/2012/10/ive-arrived.html?showComment=1404048177959#c3985608954476138446. I had no idea whatsoever about a so called electronic diary (Blog) that would help me express my feelings! And it may be of interest to know that I lost interest in it soon after the 1st posting itself. I became silent for months till one fine morning, on 5 May 2013, I decided to revive my Blog again.

My son, Ritam,, an internationally acclaimed commercial photographer based in Mumbai already had his Blog and he too encouraged me to start afresh. My loving wife, Sheila too wanted me to continue. Thus I came again with my 2nd posting on 5 May 2013 : http://robinscreations.blogspot.in/2013/05/active-again.html.

I have tried to be as regular as I could thereafter. With this 134th posting today, my worldwide viewership has reached 10,323 (0740 pm IST/29.06.14) and I wonder if I really deserve so much of love and attention from you! A big thanks to all of you, my readers. Please continue to give me support as ever.

Today's posting carries 5 (five) of my recent poems/rhymes - funny or not-so-funny, nonsense or no-nonsense, penned down by me only recently and the illustration that was used as a Masthead with my 1st posting.

Happy viewing. Happy Ratha-yatra (Chariot festival)...

Robin Banerjee.






4 comments:

  1. sesh kobita-ta ato sundor!!! khub valo thakun ar blog voriye tulun, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kausik Datta : Onek dhonnobad, Bhalo theko tumiyo.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sourajit Ghosal : Thanks. Indeed I am indebted to you for this matter. Love.

      Delete