Monday 23 June 2014

The magic number of 10000!

Time to celebrate!

It's time to thank you all. At last, the magic number of 10000 could be touched!  With its 132 posts published so far, this Blog has been viewed by 10025 viewers from the entire globe. I feel humbled. I feel honored. You have encouraged me. You have tolerated me. And you have shown me the way to move forward. Thanks, my dear viewers. Please continue to visit this place as you have done always.

For a  change, instead of primarily sharing my nonsense poems (Bengali) with you in this post, I am putting some of my old B&W photographs in this issue. Of course, with a recent nonsense poem/rhyme in Bengali at the end.

Happy viewing...

Robin Banerjee.








2 comments:

  1. chhobigulo khub sundor, :) chhorha-tar sesh-ta besh bedonadayok, :p :p khub valo thakben, :D

    ReplyDelete