Tuesday 3 June 2014

Not a bad idea!

Not a bad idea!

This is the 127th episode of my Blog that enjoys a modest visitor/viewership of 9065 people worldwide. A big thanks to all of you, my dear viewers. Please continue to visit my Blog, post your comments, criticize whenever you feel and whatever! Your regular visits have emboldened me to create new nonsense poems/rhymes/verses in Bengali and have given me the opportunity to serve whatever 'rubbish or funny' I could!

The legendary Bengali humorist, Sukumar Ray is still alive in our minds even after his sad demise at a tender age of 36 in 1923. This proves that humor and fun never die. I am optimistic, my dear friends - satire, humor or wit will continue to give us company as long as we live. And that's not a bad idea!

This posting carries 7 (seven) of my 'fresh-from-the oven' poems and in the beginning, a picture drawn by me digitally. Please 'click' the individual poems/pics and view the larger, zoomed version. Also feel free to post your comments by clicking  the 'comments button' below.

Happy viewing...

Robin Banerjee.








2 comments:

  1. khub-i sundor sobkota chhorha; tobe chhorha-r thekeo beshee najor karhe apnar asadharon chhobi!! ki kore je aaNken ato sundor setai vabi. khub valo thakben, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kausik. Tomaar montobyo aamake saahosh jogaaye ! :-)

      Delete