Friday 13 June 2014

Spending time with my whimsical creations...

Spending time with my whimsical creations...

I am not a perpetual absentee from my Blog, but the sultry weather prevailing around is making me extremely fatigued and restless. I do not wish to throw any excuse, but this nasty summer with extreme humidity took all my energy away and I did not feel like writing anything for my Blog : robinscreations.blogspot.in during this week.

In the meantime, the World Cup Football has started in Brasil and people around the globe are busy watching the games with apt attention and interest. I have a feeling that most of you may not find time or may not have the inclination to visit my Blog during this period of frenzy. Still I would like to post a few recent Bengali nonsense rhymes/poems penned down by me in the very recent past in this 129th episode of my Blog, with the hope that many of you will go through those utter 'nonsense' , which my Guru, the legendary Sukumar Ray loved the called "Kheyaal Rosh" (or whimsical creations)!

Also posting two of my 'summer' photographs taken by me in Kolkata (India) in the beginning of this Blog. The pictures tell a story. Please feel free to comment or criticize.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.









4 comments:

  1. khela-r somoye khela ar chhorha-r somoye chhorha. tai ami tthik uNki debo facebook-e ar sekhan theke ekhane. apnar ros-e nijer mon jarito na korle cholbe naki? khub valo thakben Robinda, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kausik, Khela-r somoye khela chhere je ekhaane esechho - taatei aami mugdho o ahladeeto! Bhalo theko. Shonge theko shob shomoy... :-)

      Delete
  2. mon ta nechey othey dada..apnar chora porey...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sreelekha Mukherjee : Bheeshon bhalo laaglo - aamar Blog-ta visit korechhen bole... Taar songe, aapnar bhalobashamoy montobyotaa aamar kaachhe ek Oopree Paona. Osonkhyo dhonnobad. :-)

      Delete