Thursday 5 June 2014

Humor, satire or wit?

Humor, satire or wit?

In this 128th episode of my Blog, I can not but express my surprise by watching a spurt in the number of visitors to my 127th Blog - a total of 465 visitors on a single day (from 9065 to 9530)! The total viewership hits rose from 9065 to 9530 within 24 hours. To me, it's a big leap indeed! Thank you my dear viewers from India, USA, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Nederlands, UK, UAE, Germany, Cyprus, Lithuania and others for loving & patronizing robinscreations.blogspot.in. on regular basis. Indeed I feel humbled. As of now, the total  figure stands at 9562. Thank you, friends.

I must say that I have been enjoying your company and I feel emboldened to present a few more funny/nonsense Bengali rhymes/poems from my archives. I leave it to you to judge whether they are satire with sarcasm, or simply humor or wit. Also posting a photograph in the beginning that was taken by me a couple of years ago at Toshali Sands (near Puri). Odisha, India. The picture somehow relates my journey to a destination called excellence!  Please feel free to post your comments or criticisms.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.









2 comments:

  1. "Lokta" kobita-ta dubar ese gechhe!! tobe rabon raja-r chinta ki? dosh-ta mathar chul dosh-ta napit-e katbe, hahahahaha. ar songer chhobiti-r caption khub valo laglo--apnar ei jorney towards excellence sarbangosundor hok, :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kausik Datta : Tomaar 'lokkhyo' koraar khomotaa-taake taareef kortei hobe. Aaamar kichhu kichhu lekha aami ichchha-kreeto bhabei repeat koree. Ei jonno je, prothombaarer-taa onek somoyei oneke miss kore jaan. Taai... Eksonge 10-ta naapit?! Baapre! Mondo bolonee kintu. Ebong tomaar shuvechchhar jonno osonhyo dhoibbobad. Bhalo theko. Shob somoy shonge theko. :-)

    ReplyDelete