Wednesday 25 June 2014

The mighty Influenza!

The mighty Influenza!

Now I know what a havoc a simple fever like Influenza could cause on my physique! It started with a simple headache about 5 days ago and then gradually took its toll on my limbs and the entire body. The whole body started aching. It was associated with fever and cough & cold and extreme discomfort, besides weakness. Standing on my own feet became difficult and movements? OMG - a strict no no! Such is the power of a small virus that spreads Influenza with so much of ease. Even relief that medicines bring is temporary in nature. One has to bear - simply!

 The doctors say that I have to allow the incubation period of the virus to pass by, before I can start afresh - with new vigor and energy. And that 'period' is not less than 5-7 days. What to do, but to accept the bitter fact!. I am marginally better now and thus sharing with you -  four of my Bengali nonsense poems/rhymes plus a funny prose and a picture of 'yours sincerely' in the beginning.

Happy viewing...

Robin Banerjee.






2 comments:

  1. sere utthun tarhatarhi, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chestaa korchhi, Kausik. Shuvechha-r jonno dhonnobad. Bhalo theko. :-)

      Delete