Sunday 31 August 2014

Funnily, I am 'serious'.

145th Posting :

The monsoon is about to give way to the autumn, when nature will start wearing a fresh look. The verdant fields will look even greener, the typical autumn clouds will float above and the general ambiance will bring joy in our minds. The festive season will begin soon and Kolkata will celebrate its famous Durga Puja with much fanfare. It's only about 30 more days and the preparations are already on.

Friends and relatives describe me as a whimsical person (aimless?!), who loves to perform 'erratic' deeds at all times! They even brand me as "unpredictable', when it comes to my so called 'creations'. Right they are! This 145th posting will showcase three of my recent so called 'serious' poems (which I seldom write), along with 5 (five) of my 'fresh-from-oven nonsense poems/rhymes' in Bengali plus 3 (three) photographs taken by me in the beginning of this episode. More than 12,187 of you have already viewed and patronized my Blog till now and I hope, you will continue to love my postings, as always. A BIG 'thank you'!

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.











                                     

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha,darowanji-r vasha shune amar nijer hindi vasha-te kotha bola mone porhe gelo; ar apnar tritiyo serious kobita-ti asadharon sundor!! onekdin pore apnar blog-e elam, khub valo laglo, :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kee dhonnobad debo tomaake baar-baar. Deelam naa... Ebaar deelam "thank you' ! Bhalo theko.

      Delete