Thursday 21 August 2014

Funny poems... romantic poems... 'serious' poems!


144th Posting :

Funny poems... romantic poems... 'serious' poems!

A habitual defaulter, as I am, this time too, I could not come to my Blog with a new posting after having posted the last one on 12 August 2014. In the meantime, the Indian Independence Day (68th) was celebrated on 15th August and the World Photography Day on 19th. My absence could not present the opportunities before me in writing something to commemorate the special occasions. I missed the bus!

Past is past and I should not repent on what I have done during these days. I love to write poems of all sorts in Bengali (though most of them are humorous or funny), I love to make illustrations and I also love to take photographs. This issue of my Blog (144th) carries a mixture of my 'creations' - good, bad or ugly! A total of 7 poems plus a picture of a bird taken by me in Mangalajodi, Odisha a couple of years ago are being posted with this version. 11,961 of you have viewed my Blog till the 143rd posting of my Blog. A BIG 'thank you' to all and I hope, you'll continue to encourage me by visiting this place again.

Happy viewing.

Robin Banerjee.




















2 comments:

  1. apoorbo!!!asadharon!!! "vuto" porhte porhte abar satyajit-babur onubaad 'papangul' mone porhlo; prothom kobita duto-r style khub sundor!! chhobi-r opore kobita vese jachchhe; khub valo laglo, :D kintu byang mama-ke niye chinta hochchhe!! lafate lafate na sworge chole jaan, :P eta ar vuto-- dutoi notun porhlam; kintu modern gupee je akai sorbesorba hoye gelo; vut-er raja ba bagha-r ar dorkar porhlo na, hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emon mojaadaar comment ! Poreo sookh. Tomar montobyo-r jonno opekkha korteo tor soynaa - eio mon diye sob poro, lokkhyo koro... ebong motamot daao. Songe theko. Bhalo theko. :-)

      Delete