Saturday 18 January 2014

No nonsense rhymes or poems. Only serious pieces. In Bengali.

No nonsense rhymes or poems. Only serious pieces.

Different poems this time! No touch of nonsense and nothing funny, which I am familiar with. Yet all of them are close to my heart.

I admit that I am basically a loner (though my friends & well wishers hold a different view), I love to spend time all by myself and am very much touchy & upset when I lose someone, even if he or she is not directly linked with me. Basically, I am a follower of the 'old school of thoughts', though I love spending time with children and the youth and I admire them for the modernity of their thoughts and activities. Their fun, frolics & exuberance are sources of inspiration for me.

This time, I have deliberately chosen to present to you eight of my poems written on a serious note, through today's posting. No nonsense rhymes or poems. No fun. Nothing of that sort, And in my own dear, dear language, Bengali.

Read if you please, but, I can not say, "happy reading" this time.








2 comments:

  1. sobkotai khub sundor,Robinda---amar kachhe Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kausik. Tomaake osonkhyo dhonnobad.

      Delete