Sunday 26 January 2014

When animals,birds or amphibians feature in Nonsense Rhymes...

When animals,birds or amphibians feature in Nonsense Rhymes...

It goes without saying that animals occupy an important place in our life. We may love them, we may hate them, but we can not ignore them - simply! They are indeed a part of our life.  Animals and birds have been photographed extensively by photographers or painted in their full glory by artists all over the world. In literature too, they have presented their faces through the creations of great or not-so-great writers - though most of them are associated with children's stories or poems. I too have tried to portray them occasionally through my poems or verses.

This issue of my Blog publishes some of my poems (with illustrations by me) where the animals, birds or amphibians occupy the centre-stage. I am not sure whether these can be termed as "nonsense"! The photograph of the cute kitten who agreed to 'pose' before the lens of  my mobile camera was taken by me about a year ago and is a "bonus" for you.

Happy viewing...










3 comments:

  1. sob kotai khub khub sundor Robinda.ar 'bonus'-ta toh la jobab!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dhonnobad, Kausik. Eto aador kore Blog-er posting-gulo poro. Boddo bhalo laage. :-)

      Delete
    2. ami comment likhte khub valobasi Robinda.nije ja pari na ta onyoder modhye dekhte khub valo lage;oi utsaho-tukui dite pari kebol.

      Delete