Wednesday 22 January 2014

Nonsense rhymes... Funny rhymes... All handwritten!

Nonsense rhymes... Funny rhymes... All handwritten!

Till date I have consciously avoided posting my handwritten poems in my Blog. I did not want my readers to take the stress of reading my handwritten nonsense rhymes or poems - however funny they may be! I don't know why, but my handwritten poems in Bengali suddenly caught my fancy tonight and I even risked losing some of my readers by posting them!

But, irrespective of whatever I have done (as an exception), I am sure, my esteemed readers will excuse me and will take the trouble of reading them and even commenting or criticizing  as they wish. The picture in the beginning has been drawn by me leisurely, using only the computer mouse and believe me, no pen/pencil/crayons or even paper has been used. This is a bonus for you all!

Happy viewing...









2 comments:

  1. asadharon!!!apni sottyi birol protivar odhikaree Robinda!!tobe prothom kobita-te("Chhorha lekhar talim") dashom pongktite(10th line) ektoo chhondo-paton laglo."kotthin" ar "kichhui"---je kono akta shobdo dilei bodh hoy chhondomil hoto.tobu apnar bichar-i sesh kotha.khub valo thakben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhonnobad Kausik. Tomaar montobyo-ta sundor. Kintu, golpo-chchhole lekha kobitaa to eitaa - taai ektu niyom bhengechhee -ei aar kee!... Tomaake onek dhonnobad aamar Blog-taa follow koraar jonno jeataate ekhono porjyonto, aamar 92-deener posting aachhe aar mott 5,123 baar Blog-ta hit hoyechhe worldwide. Shujog pele 'Blog Page'-er neeche "OLDER POST'-gulo o dekhe niyo. Asha koree, bhalo laagbe (obosshyo koyekta chhora 'repeat' hoyechhe - taao dekhte paabe). Bhalo theko. :-)

    ReplyDelete