Tuesday 11 February 2014

MY 100th BLOG POSTING TODAY!

MY 100th BLOG POSTING TODAY!

Welcome to my 100th BLOG posting today! It's my great privilege to be amongst you through my postings and I must say a BIG "thank you" to you all for tolerating me and my creations for so long. I have been posting my photographs, my poems (nonsense or otherwise), my illustrations & cartoons and what not, and you have always extended your hand by encouraging me and viewing "robinscreations" with lots of patience and perseverance.

As on today, till the posting of my 100th Blog, 5700 pageviews have been recorded from India and countries like USA, UK, Russia, Germany, Indonesia, South Africa and others. I feel humbled! In this posting, for a change, I'm posting some of my prose pieces and an illustration in the beginning. In the next paragraph, a slice from my 1st Blog posting is being presented again.

"So... I've arrived ! Ya, it's totally a new world for me and I am quite unsure about what to Blog? Will they be just  my  poems... my literary articles... my sketches... my cartoons or caricatures... photographs composed & shot by me... or will they simply express my feelings, my thoughts? I'm still not sure !" -- (from Blog dated 11 October 2012). ... Please click the 'mouse' on the individual pics (prose/poem) and view the zoomed/enlarged version.

HAPPY VIEWING...















4 comments:

  1. shatotamo blog-er prothom patthok bodh hoy ami; khub valo laglo. aro onek lekha porhar aasha-te roilam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 posts almost within a year! You have been prolific and generous with sharing your lovely creations. I am sure, like me, the other readers have derived joy from reading your posts! Please keep this alive. Here's wishing you all the best for the next 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sourajit Ghosal : Thanks a ton. I am indeed indebted to you for encouraging me to start a Blog, about which I had initially no idea. Today, it is the 100th and I am overjoyed! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kausik Datta : Thhik taai. Thanks a lot for all your encouragement. Keep reading... as always.

    ReplyDelete