Saturday 15 February 2014

What a way to go!... Bengali nonsense rhymes, poems and limericks.

What a way to go!... Bengali nonsense rhymes, poems and limericks.

Having spent three weeks in Mumbai, it's time to go back to Kolkata. The 'business capital of India' - as is commonly known, Mumbai is a city where speed and business are the two main keywords that dominate people's life. And I too had to have the taste of those. I salute this great city for its dynamism and its beautiful people.

These nonsense rhymes in Bengali have been randomly selected from my stock, while the sunset photograph was shot by me during my leisurely evening walk at the Bandra Bandstand in Mumbai a week back. Bye bye, Mumbai!

Happy viewing...







1 comment:

  1. apoorbo kobita-r somahaar ar songer chhobita-o arekta kobita!!! "lokta" kobita-ta veeson "sukumareeyo", :)

    ReplyDelete