Wednesday 26 February 2014

Travel & Bengali nonsense rhymes...

Travel & Bengali nonsense rhymes...

Mumbai occupies a  special place in my heart. This great city shows an indomitable spirit and does not know how to lose heart in spite of all the hurdles it faces everyday. I love to visit Mumbai whenever an opportunity comes my way. I love travelling and I love to explore places.

This Blog contains four of my recent photographs shot in Mumbai during the early part of February (2014) with 7 Nos. Bengali nonsense rhymes and 1 No. Bengali  nonsense prose, all of whom showcase travel & movements in one form or the other, and not essentially based on pure travels. Please 'click' into the pics and view the enlarged versions. Any comments - good, bad or ugly, are welcome.

Happy viewing...












4 comments:

  1. asadharon Robinda!! 'Chesta' kobita-ta khub sundor legechhe. chhobi-gulo toh agei dekhlam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shesh porjonto oi "roga" bhodromohila-teekei tomaar pochhondo holo ! :-D

      Delete
    2. uni toh "roga" hobar protishruti diyechhen,tai toh mon-e dhorlo Robinda. saat din pore nahoy abar dekha jabe,hahahahaha

      Delete