Tuesday 4 February 2014

Sport & pastime in nonsense rhymes...

Sport & pastime in my nonsense rhymes...

Many moon ago, when I was a young boy, the "Sport & Pastime" magazine (Eng) used to hit the stand every week. Founded by Mr S K Gurunathan of the Hindu group in 1947, it was a popular read and continued to be published till 1968.

My Blog in Bengali, containing mostly nonsense rhymes & cartoons has nothing to do in particular with the great magazine of yesteryears, but while handling a copy of S&P by chance in a library after so many years, I thought why not my poems & pics (cartoons) that feature either sports or pastime or both may find some place in one of my Blog (postings)?! They idea may seem funny or ridiculous, but well... here it is!

Happy viewing...







4 comments:

  1. wowww..dadamon valo kora chora...darun darun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sreelekha, apnake osonkhyo dhonnobad - aapnee kosto kore Blog-ta dekhechhen. Aaapnader dewaa utsaaho niyeyee aami egiye jaaiyee. Bhalo thakben.

    ReplyDelete