Sunday 23 June 2013

ANIMALS IN DAILY LIFE...

About 22-23 years ago, during the early 1990s, The Asian Cultural Centre for UNESCO (ACCU), Japan invited photographers (amateur or professional) from all over the world to submit photographs for an international competition based on the theme - "Animals in daily life". The theme attracted me much, though I didn't think it wise to participate, because I didn't have good quality pictures in my possession. 

Subsequently, I shot a few animal photographs from our everyday life and quite naturally, none of them belonged to jungles (even the monkey was a pet one). Some of the pics have become 'old', have lost much of their shine, lustre & color and are definitely not of a very high standard. 

However, I am presenting a few of them with today's posting...















1 comment: