Wednesday 19 June 2013

THUS SAID THE GHOSTS !

... And the ghosts said, "Let there be darkness!"... and there was darkness all around !

It was so dark that even the infrared cameras could not record anything (keep aside the ghosts). They are the ruler of darkness and so far my knowledge goes, they are super dictators as well. They do whatever they like and they perform whatever they decide. After all, their sovereign "constitution" have given them supernatural powers which they exhibit everywhere... well, almost everywhere !

They'll break your neck if you've annoyed them... they will snatch your food from almost nowhere... or they will lift you by your neck, will fly a distance with your neck caught, finally to release your body from a height, so that you've a "big fall' and eventually ?????

Well, I haven't seen any of them so far. I have no knowledge about your experience as well. This posting will show a few of my nonsense poems/verse/rhymes supported by cartoons/illustrations.... I want to let you know privately that my "computer mouse" did the drawings for me! Happy viewing...







1 comment:

  1. durdanto sangkalon!! koyekta chhorha notun porhlam, :)

    ReplyDelete