Tuesday 4 June 2013

COLORS PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN OUR LIFE !

A part of me is vibrant RED - full of vigor, warmth, strength and passion... Another part is brilliant BLUE - introspective, serene, sincere and tactful... A third part perhaps is golden YELLOW, making me cheerful, fun yakking and bubbling... There may be another part within me that projects grumpy & verdant GREEN - open, sympathetic, compassionate and relaxed.

In fact, color dominates every part of our life -  from falling in love to getting angry, from being generous to behave impatient or from being helpful to  act selfish ! The spectrum of light dominates our mood or health every moment 24x7 and engulfs our life almost in every aspect... Even in photography, painting, sculptures or even lifestyles, color plays a dominant role !

This time, let's see how the RED around us makes us happy, angry or warm ! Am I seeing "red" ?













4 comments:

  1. Its a joy to see some of my favourite pictures in this post. Often, while admiring the composition of a picture, we do not analyze/understand the role a particular colour might be playing in it. Now that you have presented the case, I will be watchful henceforth. How about a post on your Cloudscapes? They are dreams painted in blue!

    Keep posting. Sourajit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments & observations... Keep encouraging me, as always... Well, you are likely to see my cloudscapes very soon... Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red seems to be your favourite colour. The CPM should be happy (at the cost of Didi's wrath!)

    ReplyDelete