Friday 7 June 2013

SHEER NONSENSE WITH THE "MOUSE" !"



Often during leisure, while spending time with my computer, I fiddle with the "Mouse" to create some nonsense drawings for myself ! I can never ever call these pieces as drawings or paintings, or even dare to affectionately grant them immortality by defining them as grafix - real graphics (digital or otherwise) !

At best, one can describe these colorful pieces as my scribbles during pastime, which were made out of my whims & desire. Or even one may call these creations as sheer madness and nothing less ! But, to me, these 'drawings' (sorry?!!) compliment my nonsense rhymes/verses or even photography in more respects than one.

Honestly, no pen or pencil, crayon or pastel or even water or oil colors were used ! Now, it's your turn to decide...













6 comments:

  1. Odbhoot shundor.....bhabtei parini erokom hoi. Compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your imaginations and picaturisation of the same are sparkingly refreshing. These are anything, but not NONSENSE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a real magician!!

    ReplyDelete