Sunday 2 June 2013

WHEN RHYMES BECOME NONSENSE !

Yesterday, June 01 was a special day for our family. It was the day when my  lovely daughter, Soity was born quite sometime ago. Thus I could not sit with my Blog and no posting got possible ! Here I am back again...

I have an affinity for rhymes - be it penned down by other poets or by myself. When the rhymes become nonsense, it becomes all the more fascinating ! And that is why I am ardent lover of almost all creations by Louis Carol, Lear, Sukumar Ray, Rabindra Nath Tagore, Annada Shankar Ray and the likes.

I too have tried my hand in the world of nonsense rhymes, where I try to present in my verses  humor, wit or satire with no deliberate intention to hurt anybody. I enjoy cartooning too and do a bit of photography. Here goes today's posting...




3 comments:

  1. These are so so good!!! Thanks for reminding me of the great Sukumar Roy. Will look forward for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Ani. Hope, you are fine.

    ReplyDelete