Wednesday 12 June 2013

GOING GREEN WITH ENVY

Are you going green with envy? Better don't. Because this trait is not for you. Green is the colour of nature where we often go to soothe our mind and refresh ourselves. The fields, hills, woods and the valleys are all green. The pleasing colour makes us open, sympathetic, grounded, generous and relaxed. At the same time, green can make us envious, mean, bitter or inflexible.

The part of the body that the colour green relates to is the heart - the seat of emotions, especially love, or even ecstasy. In nature, everything is in harmony. So why don't we learn from nature how to love and how to become compassionate, instead of being jealous?

In my posting dated 4 June 2013, I discussed about the colour red. There I promised to play with other colours in my subsequent postings. So, why don't we go green this time and make ourselves happy !










5 comments:

  1. thats farm-fresh green!
    wonderful blog Robinda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rajesh. Your compliments/criticisms mean much to me, as always. Please keep watching (all the POSTS, when time will permit) and continue sending your comments/remarks. I'll look forward. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop Global Warming ... Save the Earth ...
    go green ..Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das Soma : I fully agree with you. Lots of thanks. I love green too!

      Delete