Tuesday 11 June 2013

THE CORPORATE WORLD AND HUMOUR !

Flip through the pages of newspapers any day or surf the channels of any news channel in TV and you'll find that scams, scandals, frauds & cheating, murder, rape, molestation, disturbances, war and all sorts of negative news make the top stories and headlines! The question that arises in our minds is : are we heading towards only negative issues and nothing else?! Even the television serials and majority of the commercial films are no exception. Does it mean that being tense is the only option in our life? I wonder! Luckily still, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Humour from our life is not lost totally.

A couple of years ago, I had the privilege of designing and producing few corporate ads for some of my esteemed clients like IDBI Bank, Axis bank (then UTI Bank), Lafarge Cement, Nicco Park, Jamshedpur,  LIC and others. In these ads or promotional aids, cartoons and caricatures were used with short, witty captions. In fact, the corporate and business clients gave me the full liberty to go ahead with the themes I presented and I tried to justify their belief in me with the presentations. Indeed I felt honored.

Some of them are before your eyes. View them, judge them and make comments/criticisms if you'll please...












1 comment: