Thursday 23 May 2013

CHOOSING SIMPLE ONES IS MOST DIFFICULT !

Cartoons, poems, illustrations, photography, designing - each one of them interests me so much that it becomes difficult for me to choose the right one at the right time from my pandora's box. Facebook has given me enough opportunity to post some of them, yet most of them still remains unexposed. Friends in Facebook often asks me how to shoot good pictures or how their pictures can be improved upon. And always my answer remains : keep it simple ! And funny as it may sound, but keeping and maintaining simplicity is the most difficult task one may face. Here, I'll post two of my simple yet funny nonsense rhymes/poems. Happy viewing...


1 comment:

  1. hmm, prothom vut-ta toh nireeho noy!! takhon bodh hoy apnar kobita porha shuru kore ni, hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete