Wednesday 22 May 2013

PRODUCING ARTWORKS ARE CHALLENGING

Creating an Artwork for a corporate client is both challenging and satisfying. You'll have to conceptualize it  first, then through different stages of Ad making, you'll have to produce the final output to the satisfaction of the client before it can be released. I had the privilege of serving stalwarts like UTI Bank (later Axis Bank), IDBI Bank, State Bank, LIC, The Telegraph Metro Guide of ABP group, Hindustan Times, Tata Steel, JMT Auto and many others during different occasions. There were times when the Artwork got client's approval at the very first 'go' and there were occasions when lot of deliberations were to be made before they were finally okayed by the client.

For a change this time, in my Blog, I am posting ten artworks produced for UTI Bank (later Axis Bank), which were used as backlit Kiosks inside the Jubilee Nicco Park in Jamshedpur. Jobs done for other clients will be posted some other day. Till then...


3 comments:

  1. Well I had no idea....never seen them before....but very nice theme all through..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. My compliments to my clients who entrusted me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. khub sundor!! tobe sobetei bagh-er uposthiti dekhte pelam. uti-r ki symbol chhilo bagh?

    ReplyDelete