Tuesday 21 May 2013

OF POEMS, CARTOONS AND PHOTOGRAPHS !

Well, it's a very special day for all of us in the family to rejoice & celebrate. It's my son, Ritam's Happy Birthday ! He had been to Goa during the last fortnight for a shooting assignment on behalf of "Ford". He  has just completed the work successfully and is back in Mumbai again.

Well, I have been posting in my Blog for quite some time, yet still unsure about my postings ! I feel, it should take a proper direction now, so that more people who want to see my activities- past or present can just open the pages of my Blog and view what I have been doing or showing. For instance, while I write nonsense poems & verse, mostly in Bengali, I feel the "blog-searchers" can just enter and peep into robinscreations.blogspot.in. to view my poems. Similarly, those love to see cartoons and also photographs on travel & tourism, candid, sunrise & sunsets, sea beaches, metropolis/villages with their people and activities may just enter my Blog and have a look. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Now, here's all about today's postings...

2 comments:

  1. Chamatkar. In one word. Excellent sketch, beautiful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. asadharon sob-kotai!! 'tumi amar tumi' toh simply superb!!!

    ReplyDelete