Thursday 16 May 2013


THE PROBLEM WITH NONSENSE RHYMES & VERSES !

Nonsense Rhymes are my passion ! While I gratefully acknowledge the influence of Sukumar Ray on my creations, both in my poems as well as the illustrations, I feel, this stream of humor is gradually dying off due to social & economic pressures on us. The irony is, one can not find a suitable media (children's magazines or TV channels etc.) to get these nonsense pieces published for even "Time Pass" by the readers during their leisure moments. If at least a small number of readers get & avail the opportunity to read these "rubbish items" and in turn, smile & enjoy, I'll be happy to share more of "Robin's creations" with them ! 

1 comment:

  1. kobita-gulo kichhu poreo porhechhi kintu 'dosti' aage porhi ni; khub mojar chhorha, :D

    ReplyDelete